To order a wedding cake please email:
email@example.com or simply call us on 07899632562.
We can arrange an appointment for you to
come along and talk to us in more detail about your cake design and also take home a lovely box of cake samples to
try. When you visit please bring along any photos, colour samples etc. that you would like to be incorporated into the design of your cake.
Please order at least 6 months in
advance or earlier to avoid disappointment.
To maintain the highest quality product for
our customers we like to give every cake the time it needs to look its best and so we don’t take on any more orders than we can reasonably do. In saying that if you would like to place a
wedding cake order for less than 6 months away, sometimes it is possible for us to take your order, so it’s worth just giving us a call to check.
As cakes are so different it is difficult to put
standard prices in place as all are cakes are personalised to you, so please feel free to call for a quote or more information. Our wedding cakes start at £250 for a simple three tiered cake
(4", 6" & 8" round size) with ribbon.
- Please be aware that we cannot make exact specifications when modelling from sugarpaste, it
is only a general representation.
- We create cakes by interpreting the wording of your order. Please check your order carefully
straight away to make sure you are happy with it before payment.
- We require a deposit of 25% when you place an order for our wedding cakes. Without the
deposit we cannot process the order.
- The remaining balance is due 2 weeks prior to the collection/delivery
- We only accept cash or payment by electronic transfer.
- We cannot release a cake before the full balance has been paid.
Once your cake is
- Once you have placed an order with us you have 24 hours to amend any details with us, after
that time any alteration may incur a further fee (depending on the extent of alteration and whether work has already begun on the cake).
- If you wish to change the design please give us plenty of notice, at the latest 2 weeks
before your cake is due to be collected/delivered. It may be that we have not got the time to change the design, for example: if we need to order different supplies for your cake that won’t come in
time or if the changes will interfere with other customer cake orders. This may mean we have to stay with the agreed first design.
We do offer a delivery service for wedding cakes, as there are
often elements that can only be placed on the cake when it is set up at the venue. There is a delivery charge which is dependent upon the distance we need to travel to deliver the
There will be no refund on cakes cancelled less than 7 days before they are due to be
We believe a cake should taste as good as it looks so all our
cakes are made with the finest ingredients. We use butter for the best taste and free range eggs. Our cakes are freshly baked just like they would be in your own kitchen.
We have a variety of cakes and
- Vanilla cake with jam & vanilla buttercream.
- Vanilla cake with chocolate buttercream.
- Vanilla cake with jam & white chocolate buttercream.
- Lemon cake with lemon curd & lemon buttercream.
- Orange cake with orange curd & orange buttercream.
- Chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream.
- Chocolate cake with cherry jam & chocolate buttercream.
- Traditional fruit cake (with or without marzipan).
- Vegan Carrot cake with vanilla filling.
- Rainbow coloured vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream.
- Coconut cake with jam & vanilla buttercream.
We are always experimenting with new cake
flavours, so if there is a particular flavour you would like that isn’t listed above please let us know and we can look into it for you.
- Our cakes are suitable for vegetarians.
- Our fruit cake contains nuts, but there may be nut traces present in all our other
- Our fruit cake contains a small amount of alcohol (we can change this if requested upon
- Our cakes contain dairy products.
- Our coconut cake contains coconut.
Looking After Your
- Store your cake in a cool dry place on a flat surface. Do not put it in the fridge as it can
dry out the sponge.
- Cakes are best eaten on the day of pick up or the day after. Cakes do last for about a week
after collection, but I would recommend eating them sooner for the best taste.
- Fruit cake lasts well for months not years.
- When collecting your cake place it in the flat boot of your car, do not put it on a seat or
on someone’s lap as the tilt could cause the cake to lean or worse - fall over.
- We are not responsible for the cake once you have accepted and taken it, the cake is then
- The maximum refund we offer is the value of the cake. No further compensation is
Nut Allergy: may contain traces of nut. Our cakes are made in an
where nuts are used, so we cannot guarantee
there will not be any
Gluten Allergy: We regret that we do not make gluten free cake
at this time.
Lactose Intolerant: Please note that our cakes contain
Egg Allergy: Please note we use eggs in our