To order a celebration cake simply email:
email@example.com or call us on 07899632562
and we will be happy to talk about the
details of your cake and place your order. As cakes are so different it is difficult to put standard prices in place as all are cakes are personalised to you, so please feel free to call for a
Please order at least a week in advance to
To maintain the highest quality product for
our customers we like to give every cake the time it needs to look its best
and so we don’t take on any more orders than we can reasonably do. In saying that if you do have a last minute cake, sometimes it is possible for us to take your order, so it’s worth just giving us a
call to check.
- Please be aware that we cannot make exact specifications when modelling from sugarpaste, it
is only a general representation.
- We create cakes by interpreting the wording of your order. Please check your order carefully
straight away to make sure you are happy with it before payment.
- If you do not select an inscription colour we reserve the right to use our own discretion and
pick a colour that would look best on your cake.
- We require a deposit of 25% when you place an order for our celebration cakes. Without the
deposit we cannot process the order.
- The remaining balance is due upon collection.
- We only accept cash or payment through electronic transfer. Please make sure that if you are
paying us electronically that you have paid before you collect.
- We cannot release a cake before the full balance has been paid.
Once your cake is
- Once you have placed an order with us you have 24 hours to amend any details with us, after
that time any alteration may incur a further fee (depending on the extent of alteration and whether work has already begun on the cake).
- If you wish to change the design please give us plenty of notice, at the latest 1 week
before your cake is due to be collected. It may be that we have not got the time to change the design, for example: if we need to order different supplies for your cake that won’t come in time or if
the changes will interfere with other customer cake orders. This may mean we have to stay with the agreed first design.
We ask that if you are collecting your cake from us that you
specify a time so we can make sure we are available for you to collect your cake.
We do offer a delivery service, depending upon the distance we
need to travel a further fee may be required.
- There will be no refund on cakes cancelled less than 7 days before they are due to be
- The maximum refund is the total cost of the cake.
We believe a cake should taste as good as it looks so all our
cakes are made with the finest ingredients. We use butter for the best taste and free range eggs. Our cakes are freshly baked just like they would be in your own kitchen.
We have a variety of cakes and
- Vanilla cake with jam & vanilla buttercream.
- Vanilla cake with chocolate buttercream.
- Vanilla cake with jam & white chocolate buttercream.
- Lemon cake with lemon curd & lemon buttercream.
- Orange cake with orange curd & orange buttercream.
- Chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream.
- Chocolate cake with cherry jam & chocolate buttercream.
- Traditional fruit cake (with or without marzipan).
- Vegan Carrot cake with vanilla filling.
- Rainbow coloured vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream.
- Coconut cake with jam & vanilla buttercream.
We are always experimenting with new cakes
and flavours, so if there is a particular flavour you would like that isn’t listed above please let us know and we can look into it for you.
- Our cakes are suitable for vegetarians.
- Our fruit cake contains nuts, but there may be nut traces present in all our other
- Our fruit cake contains a small amount of alcohol (we can change this if requested upon
- Our coconut cake contains coconut.
- Our cakes contain dairy products.
Looking After Your
- Store your cake in a cool dry place on a flat surface. Do not put it in the fridge as it can
dry out the sponge.
- Cakes are best eaten on the day of pick up or the day after. Cakes do last for about a week
after collection, but I would recommend eating them sooner for the best taste.
- Fruit cake lasts well for months not years.
- When collecting your cake place it in the flat boot of your car, do not put it on a seat or
on someone’s lap as the tilt could cause the cake to lean or worse - fall over.
- We are not responsible for the cake once you have accepted and taken it, the cake is then
Nut Allergy: may contain traces of nut. Our cakes are made in an
where nuts are used, so we cannot guarantee
there will not be any
Gluten Allergy: We regret that we currently do not make gluten
free cake at this time.
Lactose Intolerant: Please note that our cakes contain
Egg Allergy: Please note we use eggs in our